Horizontal clamps are designed to lift and transport steel plates in the horizontal position up to a hardness of 30 HRC providing the plate can withstand the forces imposed. Caution should be used so that maximum single angle is not exceeded, and horizontal lifting clamps must always be used in pairs.
- Available in capacities of 2, 4, 6 & 10 metric tons pair wise.
- Available jaw opening from (0 - 150) mm for different sizes.
- Individual clamp is proof tested with 2 times the load of working load limit.
- Repairing available to service your products.
- Replacement parts available for clamps.
- DO NOT use single clamp.
- DO NOT exceed 60°C angle when lifting.
- DO NOT lift plates with a temperature of 120°C.