Horizontal clamps are made with medium carbon steel of high strength. Extra hard material is used wherever required. Individual clamp is proof tested with 2 times the load of working load limit. Non marring plate clamps can be used to lift all structural steel plates including stainless steel, iron, and aluminium without marking or damaging the surface.
- Available in capacities of 4,5 & 6 metric tons pair wise.
- Available jaw opening from (0 -120) mm for different sizes.
- Individual clamp is proof tested with 2 times the load of working load limit.
- Plates can be lifted without marking or damaging surface.
- DO clean the pads regularly, clean in water only.
- DO NOT use the clamp on plates with surface contamination (dirt, grease, scale, etc...).
- DO NOT use single clamp.
- DO inspect the clamp before each use. If pads are cut or can not be cleaned, take clamp out of service and replace pads.